- Complete professional
- Service for all
breeds of dogs and cats.
- Grooming at reasonable
All grooming includes:
- Brushing and combing.
- Nails clipped.
- Ears cleaned.
- Blow dried.
- Trimmed and shaped.
- Medicated Shampoos:
(for itching and skin problems.)
- Flea treatments:
(dips and shampoos to kill fleas/ticks.)
- Hot oil treatments:
(to moisturize dry skin.)
Pet Groomer's Code of Ethics
As a Pet Grooming Professional, I Promise;
1. To keep concern for the
welfare, health and safety of the pets under my care the topmost priority
of my work.
2. To treat the pets in my care at all times with vigilance, kindness,
patience and respect.
3. To conduct my business with honesty and integrity, toward my customers
and their pets, and toward other grooming and pet care professionals,
and toward myself.
4. To continue to seek knowledge and resources that will contribute
to my skills and to my ability to care for my client pets.
5. To contribute, when and how I can, to the growth and improvement
of the Pet Grooming profession.
6. To offer other pet groomers, whenever possible, the human support
and encouragement that we need to feel a part of this professional community.
7. To provide education to my customers and to the public on proper
grooming care for their pets.
8. To treat all others as I would have them treat me.